[platypus-dev] Custom icon support broken in command line tool?

  • From: Jeff Potter <jpotter-platypus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:16:15 -0400

Howdy,

I've been trying to get the command-line tool to work with the custom icon flag, but to no avail. Is this a known bug? I've tried with .tiff, .png, and .psd with a 128x88 pixel image.

platypus -R                                             \
        -a 'someAppName'                                        \
        -t 'Perl'                                               \
        -o TextWindow                                   \
        -u 'My Name'                                       \
        -i ./images/the-bus.tif                                  \
        -I 'com.example.demo'                            \
        -V '1.0.0'                                      \
        -s 'rpcl'                                               \
        './myPerlScript.pl'                                      \
        ./releases/Project\ Name\ v1.0.0\-b2.app

Thanks! Jeff