[platypus-dev] Re: Custom icon support broken in command line tool?

  • From: Jeff Potter <jpotter-platypus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:57:45 -0400

Hey Sveinbjorn,

Thanks -- it looks like the 3.0 command line tool doesn't fix the problem, at least with Tiger. I tried again with png and psd files, but no luck! Any idea on when 3.3 will be ready? Inquiring fans want to know! :-)

best,
Jeff

The command line utility for Platypus is broken in versions 3.1 and 3.2,
unfortunately, due to some sloppiness on my behalf :(. For now, I suggest
you stick with the command line tool introduced in version 3.0. Older
versions of Platypus are available here:

http://sveinbjorn.sytes.net/files/software/platypus/

I will most  certainly fix this for version 3.3.

Cheers,

Sveinbjorn Thordarson