[pittsburghquake] Re: What's your total MHz? Survey...

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:33:24 +0000

Are we counting junk PCs?... or just one's we have powered up?  An 'X' after
the MHz means I power it up, others have been stripped for parts! (But
should still count for something!!  Hell, they take up a lot of room in my
basement!)

1530MHz  X  AMD XP     My Quake3/Tribes2 machine.. I mean home PC! ;)
800MHz  X  Celeron    Wife's PC
650MHz  X  PIII       Work Laptop
450MHz     AMD K2     My PC before I upgraded
550MHz     Celeron    Wife's PC before upgrade
100MHz     Intel486   PC that used to go to work with my wife
133MHz     Intel486   Friend's old PC
133MHz     Intel486   Wife's cousin's old PC
  25MHz     Intel386   PC from college

2980MHz Powered up! :(
4371MHz Total!! :)

-alchemist