[pisa] Re: udp-problems with hipd occured at hipl-midauth-patch151

  • From: Wolfram Fischer <papierfalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:55:12 +0200

> Sorry, I should have mentioned about it to you today.
Never mind!

> However I don't think your problem will disappear with 158, because you
> already got the same problem in the main branch. The main branch does
> not include my patches.
Yes, I haven't found the reason yet, but my programs won't work with
either hip-midauth-patch >= 151 or the hip-main.
I also tried the current versions of both on Friday, so your fixes were
already in.

When I am back at work in ~ 2 weeks, I'll try to pinpoint/figure out the
exact reason for the problem (after trying the current branches of hipl*
- perhaps my problems will be gone by that time :-)).

Many thanks & have a nice sunday,
  Wolf