[pisa] Re: udp-problems with hipd occured at hipl-midauth-patch151

  • From: Dongsu Park <Dongsu.Park@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:09:00 +0200

Sorry, I should have mentioned about it to you today.

patch-151 and patch-152 were my changes, which were actually buggy. So I committed again on Thursday as patch-158 to get them fixed.

So do not use any versions from 151 to 157, as they are not working. Use 158 please. I confirmed today that 158 was working well.

However I don't think your problem will disappear with 158, because you already got the same problem in the main branch. The main branch does not include my patches.

Cheers,
Dongsu

Wolfram Fischer wrote:
After performing a human binary search I found, that my client/server
won't connect from hipl-midauth-patch 151.
Up to hipl-midauth-patch 150 it works.