[phoenixdiy] Re: first meeting verdict: awesome!

  • From: "Joshua Campbell" <jcampbell.joshua@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:03:31 -0700

I admit, I was uber-pleased with the turn-out last night. It sounds
like we have a very diverse talent pool from which we can all draw.
I'm excited about the possibilities this group embodies; the
possibilities for all of us to grow as creators through sharing ideas
and skills.

And a welding shop! Woot!!

Ok, I hope we hear from all of you soon.

Josh

--
"A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the
dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog."   -Jack London