[phoenixdiy] first meeting verdict: awesome!

  • From: "Becky Stern" <becky.stern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 00:41:02 -0700

Hey guys!

I want to thank you all for coming to the inaugural Phoenix DIY
meeting! What a great turnout. I'll be assembling my notes and posting
them to the blog shortly. There's definitely a lot of opportunities at
our feet. Let's keep the conversation rolling here on this list and on
the blog.

On that note, I've made it so you each can register to the blog
(sternlab.org/phoenixdiy), which will enable you to create posts. Sign
up here: http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy/wp-login.php?action=register

I invite you all to post your projects there, especially if you don't
have a website of your own. That is the public face; the mailing list
can be more for internal discussion.

There's been talk of a wiki, which may be an excellent idea for skill
sharing, tool sharing, and collaborative projects.

Basically, you're all amazing and I'm so excited to have met you!

Also thanks to Kirsten and Josh for co-organizing.

Talk to you soon,

Becky