[phoenixdiy] Re: every maker should have a card

  • From: Diva Drumma <drum-core@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: phxdiy email list <phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:03:17 -0600

Hi,

Yeah I just got my vista print card.
They say they are free , but they aren't.

You can get 250 for very cheap,
You have to use their templates & designs.
you can also customize your cards but the more you change
the more you pay.
I ordered cards for my old man and his were free becuase I ordered his at the
same time.

But I would recommend vistaprint.

I would like to find out if they use recycled paper for the card stock?
Does anyone know ??

I'd say having a business card to give people is a BIG PLUS !
You can also put your cards out there as advertising too.

Linda

To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [phoenixdiy] every maker should have a card
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:11:14 -0400
From: rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 I saw this deal this morning and thought it might be of interest to DIYers.

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/top_deals_bogo11628.aspx?GP=3%2f25%2f2009+11%3a05%3a08+AM&affid=25791

$500 cards for $2 + shipping, printed in color, your design or their's, you
choose the card stock.

 MR

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

 Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/