[phoenixdiy] Re: every maker should have a card

  • From: John Kittelsrud <johnkit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:33:56 -0700

I've used their 'free' cards (just pay S&H, about $9.50 ) and they are quite
nice. You can't upload a custom image for those, you couldn't last time I
checked, but the images provided looked ok. The 500 cards for $20 looks to
be more customizable except you can't use an image as the entire background
on the card.
I think I'll use Moo and grab backgrounds from my Flickr account. It's
worked well for me before (and people love the little guys!)
-John

--

www.teamdroid.com
My photos: www.flickr.com/photos/teamdroid