[phoenixdiy] Re: Linda : Let's have a craft swap at craft night THIS wednesday!

  • From: Michael Elliott <opporknockitytunes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:51:35 -0700

Sorry, I have to work that night.   Unless I have about 4-6 weeks
notice, I can't put in for a day off for an event, and our schedules
aren't made until the Saturday of the week before, so can't predict
when I can go to events.   Just about every Wed I am scheduled to work
nights because we get our shipments in that day, and they have to be
stocked on the shelves as quickly as possible.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Diva Drumma <drum-core@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've put a shout out for a 'craft focused swap night' at
> craft night this wednesday at Conspire.
>
> So clear out your cupboards,
> your trash is someone elses treasure !
>
> Bring craft items to swap, craft supplies, clothes, patches,
> beads  ,anything like that or some suprises.
>
> I've got beads, patches, craft supplies, odds n ends and I wanna spread the
> luvvvvv !
> Don't wanna throw it away, which the thrift store probably will do......
>
> Hey and how's about some snacks??
> I'm exhausted & hungry after I get off the public transport from Tempe.
> So bring something light to share....
>
> I'll be at Conspire from 6 till 9p.m. at least.
>
> So let's have even more fun !
>
> PLEASE pass this onto anyone who may be interested.
>
> Thanks all
>
> Linda/Ziggy
> lusciousarts@xxxxxxxx
> drum-core@xxxxxxxx
>
> ________________________________
> Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
> Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Michael Elliott
Cybernetic Necromancers, Discorporated
Phoenix, AZ
Watch Me Build An Electric Bike From Recycled Junk:
http://electricle.blogspot.com

ReThink, RePurpose, ReUse.™

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. --Thomas Edison
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy