[phoenixdiy] Linda : Let's have a craft swap at craft night THIS wednesday!

  • From: Diva Drumma <drum-core@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: phxdiy email list <phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:11:39 -0600

Hey all,

I've put a shout out for a 'craft focused swap night' at
craft night this wednesday at Conspire.

So clear out your cupboards,
your trash is someone elses treasure !

Bring craft items to swap, craft supplies, clothes, patches,
beads  ,anything like that or some suprises.

I've got beads, patches, craft supplies, odds n ends and I wanna spread the
luvvvvv !
Don't wanna throw it away, which the thrift store probably will do......

Hey and how's about some snacks??
I'm exhausted & hungry after I get off the public transport from Tempe.
So bring something light to share....

I'll be at Conspire from 6 till 9p.m. at least.

So let's have even more fun !

PLEASE pass this onto anyone who may be interested.

Thanks all

Linda/Ziggy
lusciousarts@xxxxxxxx
drum-core@xxxxxxxx

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.