[phoenix-project] to participate in workshop

  • From: BHUPESH LAD <ncscbjl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 02:21:57 -0800

Respected sir,
               I am intrested in participating in the phonix workshop as i
have learned that i can perform numberof elctronics experiments and have my
data collected on computer for furrther analysis. One of our faculty member
Shre J P Gandhi has atteded your  last workshop in february 2010 and he has
shown no of experiments that can be interfaced using your phonix catalouge.
I am also intrested to know the atmosphere and reasearch environment  that
one of the leading reasearch institute has. The 7- floor accelrator that i
would like to see. I may have interaction with scientist of your institute
ans can learn the interaction of science with nature.
           hope you would consider my application for the next workshop that
to be held in Sep,2011.
          I have done M.Sc in electronics (first class) from Shaurastra
university ,Rajkot.Sincce  Jan 1994  i am woking as Lecturer in electronis
at Narmada college,Zadeshwar ,Bharuch, Gujarat,392011.
                          Thanking you,
                                                         yours faithfully,
                                                                 B.J.Lad