[phoenix-project] Personal invitation from Sreekumar D

  • From: "Sreekumar D" <sreekollam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "" <phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:40:19 -0400

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content »
and try again.
E-mail sent 3/7/2010 3:40:05 AM, by Sreekumar D:

Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in <b>one address book</b> that is
<b>automatically updated</b>. One of my contacts changes his or her information
at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My
contacts? address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/1/?i=83DDA32E4B86449B8D0CF81DBBB12B6F&s=18018279

You too can create your own smart address book.

Sreekumar D
UNYK : KTY 292

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us -
http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Sreekumar D:
Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/74/?mid=9E99A2A581768AA6&email=phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&s=18018279

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/2/?i=83DDA32E4B86449B8D0CF81DBBB12B6F&s=18018279

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!