[phoenix-project] Phoenix copyright

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:36:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I was talking to a person over the fsf-friends mailing
list regarding the participation of Phoenix as part of
the Linux Bangalore (FOSS.IN) project exhibition. In
the course of the discussion, the issue of the License
of Phoenix again came up - I told him it was GPL - is
it necessary that we put this up explicitly in each
and
every source file - or would a single `Copyright' file
be sufficient? Please do the needful.

Regards,
Pramode