[perc-implementation] Re: Status update

  • From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: perc-implementation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 18:16:28 +0200

On 20/04/2017 17:29, Boris Grozev wrote:

Emil asked me to help get this merged.

I don't see any reason not to merge these changes to libjitsi/master. Could you rebase the commit on top of master and open a PR (currently it contains reverts of code that is only in the bgrozev/perc branch)? A minor note: the commit also changes the mode of some .java files to 0755.

As for updating perc.jitsi.net -- I can do this right now, based on whatever branch you need.

Another note: we're planning to add signaling for the framemarkings extension (under a jicofo flag) today, and we can add this to perc.jitsi.net.

Hi Boris,

Could you do the merge instead? My git knowledge doesn't go much further than doing very basic stuff.

Regarding the update of perc.jitsi.net, master with the PR would work fine (either with the fixed framemarking id or with the negotiation stuff).

Best regards
Sergio