[pedevel] Re: A couple of questions...

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 18:33:51 +0200

On 2004-05-01 at 18:01:42 [+0200], Axel D=F6rfler wrote:
> Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> Eddie has those key bindings, too.
> I think we should definitely add the previous/next part of word
> feature, as it is more than handy.
> I would vote for changing the shortcuts to match BeIDE's and Eddie's.
> BTextView should have those, too, if you ask me :-)

Good idea, though, I guess, a lot of people will complain, if they can't=20
customize them.

[...]
> > * a =60State' prefs setting to allow restoring the position but not the
> > size
> > of a file
>=20
> What do you mean by restoring the size of a file?

OK, that sounds indeed incorrect. :-) I meant the position and size of the=
=20
document window for a file. Cf. the Preferences::State settings which have=
=20
only a =60Position' check box which includes both position and size.=20
Personally I hate it, when my source code windows don't have the fixed=20
standard size, though I like it, if they appear at the screen position=20
where I left them last time.

CU, Ingo