[pdf4st] unexpected page breaks / white space

  • From: Ivo Roefs <ivo.roefs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pdf4st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:39:47 +0100

Hi all,

I encountered some problems with Report4PDF and unexpected page breaks and
unexpected extra vertical white space...
Attached you find an example report with these strange effects.

Page2 has unexpected extra vertical white space.
Page 7,8,9 has the page breaks. Also observe the unexpected rendering in
the footer.

I didn't manage to write code to simulate these problems however just maybe
by looking at the resulting report, this might ring a bell to you...

Could someone point me in which direction to look?

kind regards,
Ivo Roefs