[pdf4st] Re: unexpected page breaks / white space

  • From: <bobn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pdf4st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pdf4st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:52:35 +0000 (UTC)

I have updates to publish which deal with a similar issue. They may fix your
problem.Code should be in the Cincom Store by the end of today (I'll post a
message when it is done).
Bob Nemec

     On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:39 AM, Ivo Roefs <ivo.roefs@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Hi all,
I encountered some problems with Report4PDF and unexpected page breaks and
unexpected extra vertical white space...Attached you find an example report
with these strange effects.
Page2 has unexpected extra vertical white space.Page 7,8,9 has the page breaks.
Also observe the unexpected rendering in the footer.
I didn't manage to write code to simulate these problems however just maybe by
looking at the resulting report, this might ring a bell to you...
Could someone point me in which direction to look?
kind regards,Ivo Roefs