[PCWorks] Where can you ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD RealPlayer?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:56:35 -0500

Does anyone have any idea where you can download RealPlayer
instead of their stupid downloader?  I'd like to have the REAL
FULL program!  Any does anyone know which version is the best?
I had the latest installed the other day and I hated it.  It
kept crashing or freezing up, kept trying to "call home" even
with files on my PC, and even though the updater was DELETED,
it kept trying to do this!  I had to delete the scheduler to
stop it from running all the time!
Thanks,
-Clint

God Bless,