Re: [PCWorks] Would someone be kind enough to see if you can open this file?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 04:44:25 -0500

Sure, it would download at a decent speed now because I
uploaded it to one of MY websites. ;)  (See original post below
again).

Thanks to ALL that replied (Ben, Mark, Rocky, Harold, Peter,
Phil, hope I didn't forget anyone).

For those that may have missed it:

"So I searched for 'word viewer' since you said it was a Word
2003 doc, I found this
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=4
installed it and that opened it.

I thought I had every kind of M$ viewer out there, some that
would open Word files, but evidently not and I needed that
specific one.  Ben also made a .rtf (so WordPad would open it
without a slow '*Office' product opening it), and a PDF.

Should this happen again, I now have the exact viewer from
which I should be able to create RTF and PDF.

Thanks again to all that replied, I appreciate it.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com