Re: [PCWorks] Search applet on Windows XP

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:19:56 -0400

Harold, there is nothing wrong with your paste feature. The command
window or command line doesn't work with copy-paste so you must use the
move command instead.

See this MS Technet page for a complete list with examples
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/library/bb491071.aspx

One thing I found recently that is so helpful is to drag the address bar
location from windows explorer to the command window to save myself all
the typing. I hate typing and drilling down through numerous levels is
really time consuming :)

Peter Kaulback