Re: [PCWorks] Regsvr32 - what is it?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:40:41 -0500

I don't know, I've never looked into that.  I know that in
order for a DLL file to be used it has to be registered by
having the appropriate references in the registry.
"Appropriate references" is the key phrase.  If it's
unregistered, it's probably still in the registry, just listed
differently or in a different area.  That can probably be
answered at that link in my post below.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner