Re: [PCWorks] Network Problems & other mysterious happenings!

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:54:57 -0500

I'd look to ZA for the Workgorup name change. Maybe some kind of update? My
cat is extraordinary, but she hasn't gotten past Photoshop yet.
I only know three ways to get reboots:
Overheating (Check for dust and bad fans.
Windows Updates (Check the update istory)
Viruses (Do  a full scan).
Glad to see the problem solved.