Re: [PCWorks] How do you get Windows Movie Maker to recognize Flash files? And some tips to help crashing

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:53:06 -0500

Thanks, I use SUPER.exe for conversions, but it's rather buggy,
and there's actually too many options.  Such as: convert to AVI
or WMV (or dozens of others), and EACH using dozens and dozens
of bitrates PLUS 6 to dozens of output video codecs EACH.  It
can take forever to figure out which of these countless options
works best for each flv file.  If WMM could to this, that would
bypass all of that conversion BS.  Or if there was a way to do
a "lossless" conversion, sort of like where nothing is changed
(for the worse at least), that would be nice.

Do you know if there is a free version of "Moyea FLV to Video
Converter Pro"?
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner