Re: [PCWorks] Help on MS WorldTime

  • From: Ben Moore <bgml46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:43:14 -0400

If version 1.1 is already installed on your computer, you should uninstall
it. Then download and install it again.  Net frameworks have to have the
exact version.  They are not backward compatible.  The info that 1.1 is
installed on your computer may be corrupted or not in the place the
installer is looking for it.

Here's a link
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=26

Ben Moore