[PCWorks] Help on MS WorldTime

  • From: Harold Windle <ormer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:30:05 +0100

Dear all....help on the following will be appreciated :-
I am trying to put onto my computer the small MS WorldTime application
but when I get to the 'install part' of the operation, I am told that to
do this installation, NET Framework ver1.1.4322 must be on the computer.
It is, along with also *ver2.0 sp2*- and *ver3 sp2 *-and also *ver3.5 sp1*
In spite of these being there, it refuses to install and asks me again
for NET FrameWork.
Help please....Harold Windle