Re: [PCWorks] Drive letters have gone from uppercase to lowercase when opening text files

  • From: Ben Moore <bgml46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:06:46 -0500

That's what I thought you were talking about.  Can't help you on that one.
When I open meta pad on my computers, both Win7 64 and WinXP, it only shows
the file name, no path.  Showing the path is an OS option in explorer.  On
Win 7 it wouldn't show it with the aero theme but for me at least it doesn't
show it on Win Xp either.

Have you messed around with fonts by any chance?

I'll have to think on that one.

Ben

From: "Ben Moore"

Maybe it's too early ... but I don't understand what you are
saying.  I even
downloaded Metapad and still don't know.  Where is it that the
drive letters
have changed?

Ben