Re: [PCWorks] BSOD after firewall install

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:43:15 -0400

No, it will boot only with last known configuration that worked chosen
at the boot options menu (pressing f8). So neither firewall works when
done this way and I can only uninstall them which brings on the BSOD
again. I tried it again several times again last night and saw each
installed some kernel drivers but don't think that would shift the irq's
of the nic's.

I'm sending the emails from windows right now.

Peter Kaulback