Re: [PCWorks] Abbyy FineReader

  • From: "Harold B." <haroldbraun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:52:06 -0500

Thank, Eric ... but isn't that what my Lexmark does? It scans whatever I
give it to scan and I get a jpg image on my desktop (or wherever I save it).
By converting, as you say, the image into text, does that mean it is not a
jpg and that I can edit it? Do you have it and do you find it useful? ---
Harold