[PCWorks] Outlook Connector stoped working

  • From: D & J HELTZER <deheltzer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:28:19 -0400

Suddenly last Thursday and since then I couldn't use Outlook 2003 to access my
inbox on my e-mail account. I *can access all the other online folders - Junk,
Sent Items, etc. When I try to Send/Receive messages, the Connector window
comes up asking for my pwd; I enter it and the same window comes up - this
continues until I ESC. Then the Sending/Receiving messages message displays,
and I get the message that "the operation cannot be performed because the
service is not available." I had changed nothing in my settings. I have run a
repair on Outlook, un- and re-installed Outlook Connector to no avail. I *can
access my inbox via the Web, but I don't like it (that's what I'm doing now).

Any suggestions?

TIA

---

deheltzer@xxxxxxx