[PCWorks] Anyone here ever used M$ Calendar Wizard? Where is it?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:41:41 -0600

Hi all, I've never used "Calendar Wizard" nor "Word" so I don't
know anything about this.  I have an elderly uncle that said
when he "tries to download Calendar Wizard, it asks for the
Word 2002 CD".  I don't understand this, a download isn't going
to ask for a CD.  From what I've been able to find, Calendar
Wizard is part of Word.  If this is the case, then he should
not need to download it.  So is it part of all versions of
Word?  If not, where can Calendar Wizard be downloaded?  The M$
site tries to put ActiveX controls on your PC when you try and
download it!  I'm not about to allow that.  And the other
download links I found were either bad, or for a trial version.
So am I to understand it's not free, but only free with Word?
Thanks,
-Clint

Happy Thanksgiving to all and God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner