[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1274

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:02:20 -0500

Today’s toon was sponsored by Jennifer’s husband and long-time reader Dan Greenberg. For Jennifer’s custom ‘toon, Dan wrote:

My wife, Jennifer is a fantastic woman. I could go on and on about her as daughter, wife, mother. But the thing that might most make her a good guest star is her skill at gaining proper customer service. When customer service is inadequate, inefficient, or insulting, Jennifer rapidly finds the email address for the most senior executives in the company and offers them free consulting on how they can improve. (That’s to say, they get a pointed missive.) Imagine the CEO (and VP Customer Service) of Bogus Buy getting an email discussing Bob’s inadequacies at the help desk….

Dan and Jennifer will receive a signed color print and the original sketch used to craft her custom ‘toon. The money earned from this guest-star ‘toon went towards the 100 for Cindy donation. PCW readers raised $200 to help Cindy Randi, a three time cancer survivor.

Thanks for your support, Dan! Hope Jennifer enjoys her ‘toon!

-Krishna

P.S. Make sure you update your links to pcweenies.com - the official launch is next Monday. Cheers!

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image