[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1273

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 05:30:39 -0500

It's been a busy week, but I have a few bits of news I wanted to share:

The first is, UNcubed - my other comic, received a new coat of paint over the weekend. Take a look at the
new site here: http://www.uncubedthecomic.com

Second, pcweenies.net will be transitioning towards pcweenies.com in 7 days. Many long time readers may note that when I first launched PC Weenies 10 years back, it was at pcweenies.com. The site switched to pcweenies.org 4 years ago, and pcweenies.net almost 1 year ago. Why all the domain name changes? Long story. But the good news is, the site is finally back
where it's supposed to be. :)

You can see a preview of the site at http://www.pcweenies.com . The paint's not dry, and there's still a few loose floorboards, but I think it's ready for people to walk through and take a look. Just mind your step! :)

As always, comments and feedback are welcomed!

stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image