[pctriclub] White-pine nordic passes for tri club members

  • From: sebe ziesler <sebetri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

FYI: in case anyone is going to do skate/classic nordic skiing this winter and
doesn't want to deal with the crowds (and dogs AND dog sh!t) in round-valley.
I sort of remember the pass being $100 but don't quote me on that.  Looks like
the normal rate is $275 and daily drop-in is $18.  Also, I think you might need
to buy the pass sometime this month?

~~sebe

Hey Sebe,  I talked
with Isaac regarding your passes at the Nordic Center. He said that last
 year he gave the club the corporate rate for your passes.  I have
confirmed with Paul Clark the manager at the Nordic Center, that we will
 offer the same rate for this season!   When
purchasing your season pass you will need to let them know you are a
member of the PC Tri Club. The Club is included on the list of those
eligible for the corporate rate. You will also need to have your Tri
Club membership card.

I have confirmed with Paul Clark the manager at the Nordic Center, that we will
offer the same rate for this season!

When purchasing your season pass you will need to let them know you are a
member of the PC Tri Club. The Club is included on the list of those eligible
for the corporate rate. You will also need to have your Tri Club membership card

Todd