[pctriclub] 2012 club sponsors

  • From: sebe ziesler <sebetri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning all,

1) The club needs some people to manage the various club sponsorships.  Please
let me know if you are interested.  We have a half dozen or so sponsors right
now and probably could acquire some more.

2) Please fill out the online survey in case you haven't done so already.  The
survey is the main method of feedback that we can give our sponsors and is a
very important tool for maintaining good relationships with the sponsors.  Here
is the link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VML2SG6