[pctriclub] Tues Nov 9th Indoor Bike/Track workout

  • From: sebe ziesler <sebetri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:37:39 -0800 (PST)

Last week was tough so we'll have an easier workout this week.  The focus is
running with good form after a hard bike interval.  There's only 10min running
in this workout so you might want to do a longer warmup.  Either use the spin
bikes or bring your own bike and trainer.

Basin Rec, 6pm or earlier warmup jog

6:20pm
15min bike - last 5 minutes hard
5min run - moderate tempo pace
10min bike - last 5 minutes hard
5min run - tempo pace

As an incentive, we might head to Maxwells after the workout for a beer?