-=PCTechTalk=- audacity question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:59:03 -0400

Hi Gman or anyone else that can help ;).

I am still playing with the program audacity.  I have noticed on some
recordings I just recorded from my old cassettes that when I play it back in
audacity, it sounds like two tracks at the same time out of sync, don't know
if it somehow recorded both sides at the samem time or one side twice and is
not in sync, maybe I am recording in stereo and should not be, confused,
help.

christy