-=PCTechTalk=- Windows Update KB951748 (after uninstall)

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:33:26 EDT

Hello all,
     While I was trying to run maintenance on my laptop before we go on
vacation, I couldn't get online. I remembered about the update, saw it was
installed, and uninstalled it. Then I got a screen stating;
If I uninstall the update, the following updates might not work.
KB950759, KB950760, KB950762, KB951376-v2, KB951698

I'm back online and all is OK. What should I do about the above updates?

Thanks,

HB

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music