-=PCTechTalk=- What do you think about this cable?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCtech" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:09:30 -0400

I will not keep an external drive hooked up, just to backup to and that's it so
I thought this would do the trick. Plus I have IDE and SATA drives and a IDE
Burner I like but my new system is SATA II. Not sure what to place the hard
drive on while backing up but shouldn't be too much of a problem..thoughts?
http://www.newertech.com/products/products_univ_adptr.php

Rudy