-=PCTechTalk=- SP3

  • From: "Tim Schoon" <gamemaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:29:01 -0500

I installed XP SP3 last night, and everything seems to be working just fine
other than file downloads. I'm on a 10MBps Cable connection, and file
downloads, if they are happening at all, are at ~5-10k/sec instead of
700-800k/sec. Any idea what might be causing this? I've been checking the
firewall and that does not seem to be it since last night I was getting the
700-800k/sec downloads.

Tim :-)      http://nbajammer.epop3.com
http://www.myspace.com/nbajammer/
ICQ # 5756489   Yahoo: nba_jammer77  AIM: nbajam77
MSN: nbajam77  Xfire: nbajammer