-=PCTechTalk=- SP3

  • From: "Matt Moceri" <matt.moceri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:05:31 -0400

Concerned about the possibility of a disaster I've been putting off upgrading
XP to SP3 long enough.  First my wife's XP Home laptop was the guinea pig and
went without a hitch.  Feeling brave, it was time for me to do my XP Pro
desktop.  Her's was done using the MS update site and mine was done using the
archived SP3 file on my HD.  Again my upgrade was flawless without a hitch.
Well, after all this time it seems I've been dragging my feet for nothing!
Yipey!!

Matt