-=PCTechTalk=- Removing Vista and Installing XP

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:14:08 EDT

Hello all,
     When I bought my last laptop to replace the stolen one, I knew I wasn't
going to get one with Vista installed. But the problem, I had to get it in a
hurry, and even the most robust one (HDD, RAM, monitor resolution) was not as
good as the old one.
     So, I was wondering if I could have bought one with Vista, uninstalled
it, and then installed XP home. If this is doable, I'd appreciate any info on
how to do it. I've never done a reformat, or installed an OS.
Thanks,

HB

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.