-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm question

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 03:01:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am using ZA Pro (retail version) 8.0.059.000 on an XP SP2 machine, and have
had no problems with it.

The interface is a tad different but not difficult to handle.

I had to reset all my program preferences, but this anomaly might just be with
my system.  Anyway, that was easy to do.

Regards,

John Lehn