-=PCTechTalk=- Re: .wps? (OT)

  • From: "Anitra" <anitras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:32:13 -0700

I will have to keep you posted, then :)  But, now, what about
You writing a book?  That would ensure that your travel
stories remain with you  :)   I'm a photographer, and often
base my (mediocre) writings on my photographs, relying on
them to bring back fading memories.  Mostly my travels are
over, though, with the exception of a month/year in Sweden -
not a place to gather colorful stories.. pretty as it is, I come
from one of the most boring countries I have experienced.. :/
(That's why I'm 'from' there, instead of 'there')

Anitra, who thinks the high desert is an adventure :)