-=PCTechTalk=- Re: winzip question/long post/gman

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:48:45 -0500

Hi Gman,

I already had the dbx files backed up but not the last months' worth
probably.  I have a ton of old email I keep though.

I would like to know how to do the export thing when/if I decide to use OE
2007.

The assignment says I have to save the file as a pack and go file if I am
using powerpoint and I have to include the pp viewer. I was going to
blissfully just hope like you said they already owned one, I have to do it
this way though according to the assignment.  Her and I do not communicate
well and I have not had great experience wth her so I do not like having to
deal with this issue with her but will have to ;(.  I thought I was being
creative making it interactive with visual basic code now it is biting me in
the ..back ;0 so to speak since I have to include instructions on lowering
security settings and hope they own the program or they can only view part
of the show (not the quiz part)..

I was rather proud of myself too that I go my puter back to normal ;0 but
not proud that I had to do it lol...

christy