-=PCTechTalk=- Re: - win xp unused icons

  • From: "BM Gold" <bmgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:05:55 -0700

Right-click the desktop and choose "Properties".
Click the "Desktop" tab then the "Customize Desktop" button.
Under the "General" tab toward the bottom you will find
Desktop cleanup
Desktop cleanup moves unused desktop items to a folder.

Uncheck the box beside "Run Desktop Wizard every 60 days"

bmgold