-=PCTechTalk=- Where do I look?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctecktalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:26:38 -0700

Where do I find this info? I am having a problem with a certain program, that
loads a another program for printing coupons.  It gets halfway thru the
printing and then stops. When I check the printing service it says " spooling".
And never moves on from there. The above question were asked to see what might
be stopping.
#1: What Operating System are you running?
#2. How much Memory (RAM) does your machine have?
#3. Of that Memory, how much is allocated to Virtual Memory and Paging File?
#4: Are you using an older computer?
#5: What's the processor speed?