-=PCTechTalk=- Re: was Windows ME Now XP

  • From: "Lionel." <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:27:03 +1100

G/Day  Rick.  I have ME.  Seeing that most of the problems on this list is
XP concerned, I think I will wait till  Longhorn  comes out  in 2005 - 2006.
They tell me Longhorn will be better than XP,  I have been advised to get a
new computer with it already installed .   Still happy with  ME though .
Lionel.