-=PCTechTalk=- Re: voice dictation program

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:22:57 -0000

Via Voice is really good but like any of these things the "training" takes a
while

Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster
http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

Have some of your carefully created castles been washed away? Mine have.
Several times along my life's journey, I had nowhere to turn except into my
heavenly Father's arms. There I remained quiet, soaking up his love for as
long as I needed.
~ Jean Otto
~~~~~The Clueless Reply Separator~~~~~