-=PCTechTalk=- Re: voice dictation program

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:19:24 -0500

Hi Lori,

Someone on this list had mentioned one awhile back when I was looking for
one for my mother who cannot really type.  I will try to remember, or
perhaps someone on here will.  I never did try it out yet thought.  I think
they said you could buy it at Walmart.  It may be in the archives somewhere.

christy